Monday, April 29, 2013

Having too much fun to stop and write about it

Fellow bloggers, does this ever happen to you?  I would rather read your blogs than write mine.  How very selfish am I!!  For those who still are following me (or trying to), I will try to do better.  Really.

For the past couple of weeks, I have been enrolled in Jane Davies' Extreme Composition class (on-line).  We started with experimenting with basic shapes and are now working with colors and textures.  Here are some of my experiments:

Squares, Two shapes and a line - ink and tinted charcoal
Background of pan pastels in my sketchbook, with stamping and collage

Acrylic paint and stamping on watercolor paper.
Acrylic paint and gel pens on watercolor paper
Experiments with color and texture - I made a color wheel!!


No comments:

Post a Comment