The quiet power of stitching
-
I have begun a small project. It is in its infancy, and I have been
focussed on doing things like finding cotton reels! Cutting up linen!
Thinking about...
41 minutes ago






Wow, love that orange cone flower. The potatoes look gorgeous, nothing better than a boiled new potato with butter! Thanks for sharing. xox Corrine
ReplyDeleteColourful and funny! Delightful.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos and such great signs. The tomato one is my particular favorite!
ReplyDeleteHave a happy Sunday.
Beautiful photos. These will be especially comforting to look at in the depths of winter!
ReplyDeleteLove the signs as well ;-)
fabulous colors, love your journal, too. That poor little bird with no feathers! ;(
ReplyDelete:) Maybe it takes a while for the green peppers to turn yellow?
ReplyDeleteGreat photos - I have always thought fruit and vegetables made for lovely photos - I have taken them too at Farmer's Markets and have incorporated them into some digital collage work. What fun these are!
ReplyDeleteI love the signs and what a joy it is looking at these beautiful photos and what they represent!
ReplyDelete